Marketing Operations Manager Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Marketing Operations Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The team is highly motivated and driven bunch. Everyone pitches in to support each other to get to our overall goals, and co-ownership is a principle that we live by. We are very transparent with each other---we ask for help when we need it and tend to over-communicate (in a remote setting, we find this necessary!). We are a close-knit team and like to have fun together!
What you’ll do:
- Campaign creation and set-up in SFDC and Marketo
- Including troubleshooting, fixing data errors/issues
- Manage campaign tracking and testing
- Manage Outreach sequences and training on sequence use for SDRs/ISRs
- Manage testing/iteration process for sequences with AQLs, updating the team on results and next steps
- This includes writing sequence copy and A/B testing variants to optimize for reply rates and open rates
- Audit and monitor proper tagging for campaigns in SFDC and Marketo
- Act as marketing ops owner of Outreach, meeting with CSM and ensuring we are using best practices
- Act as marketing ops owner of Drift, meeting with Drift CSM and partnering with Lifecycle Marketing team lead to optimize our Drift campaigns
- Manage and update data around campaign reporting
- Support team with ad hoc campaign reporting and analysis
- Ensure SDRs and ISRs have what they need to follow-up with leads, including:
- Proper lead views and/or dashboards
- Identify operational hurdles or roadblocks the SDR team is facing and recommend solutions
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of Marketing and/or Campaign Operations experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proficiency in Marketo (or comparable Marketing Automation platform) and SFDC
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization
- Sales copywriting experience
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Strong excel skills
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- Experience executing on campaign operations to support the Marketing organization
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and martech
- Team player with a great sense of humor
- Experience with Outreach and Drift preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2949815