Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
The Marketing Operations Lead is part of the Marketing Foundation Service and reports to the Marketing Lead, acting as the main owner of the marketing plan and KPIs, making sure that the day-to-day execution of our marketing activities is going according to the plan and the goals.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Manage the marketing plan and reporting
- Ensure that the implementation and operations of our marketing tools support the entire team
- Support the GTM and the Brand Strategy team, ensuring their smooth day-to-day operations
- Support the marketing team in setting up marketing automation whenever possible, both across the customer journey, as well as self-service operations
- Make sure that our marketing channels are set up and run according to the marketing plan
- Ensure that events planning and execution go according to plan and that we have good reporting in place after each event
- Supervise the smooth functioning of our corporate social media channels
- Manage and enhance relationships with relevant marketing vendors
- Communicate outside of our department via regular posts, meetings, being the main liaison for the Internal Comms team when it comes to marketing topics
- Lead a team of marketers responsible for our day-to-day marketing operations
- The team supervised includes individuals responsible for events, social media, research, tools operations and other future operational topics
What you bring to the table…
- Business/Marketing Degree
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally including marketing operations roles
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record managing marketing plans
- Strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail and a process-oriented mindset with project management skills
- Analytics-driven mindset and ability to take decisions based on marketing KPIs
- Experimentation mentality, ready to test and learn and constantly improve the way we operate
- Ability to work efficiently across teams, being a skilled communicator and collaborator
- Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills