Marketing Operations Coordinator AMER
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Our product offers are growing extremely fast and so is our marketing demand generation team. This key role will be significantly involved in global marketing campaigns to create and accelerate revenue-driving activities. We’re looking for someone that’s technically curious, unafraid to challenge themselves, has keen interest in understanding our business and the customer’s journey and that can add personality to our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle technical aspects of Marketo and Salesforce.com in order to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Troubleshooting integration of multiple system. From missing required field to mis-matching field types - if integration/automation is not working correctly, drill into details to figure out what’s not working and resolve issues.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of Marketo campaigns that support each business line’s demand generation strategy and ensure proper lead flow
- Responsible to track, measure, and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- You'll build marketing reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Marketo to track lead funnel, lead acquisition channels, leads to revenue, event performance, email performance, etc.
- Work closely with SFDC development team, Sales team,, and business operations to create sales processes and reporting that meets core business needs.
- You will Improve and automate the process.
- Manage RTP (Real Time Personalization.) RTP is what we use to display ads on our own websites. This allow us to promote the most relevant content to people who visit our website.
- Setup, manage and analyze RTP and content recommendation programs.
- Work with contents team to manage assets we can use for demand gen.
- Manage Splash, Bizzabo and other event database integration
What You Will Bring:
- 1-2 years of Salesforce and Marketo experience
- Comfortable working with lead databases with millions of records and designing systems to effectively identify, filter and sort into qualified leads.
- Experience working with data and analytics including: identifying and correcting data quality issues, performing detailed analysis in Excel or similar tools.
- Understand and have experience in planning, segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- People person. Empathy. Have to like working with sales people who may be demanding.
- Detail oriented
- University degree in business, analytics or technology is required.
- Deep understanding of the Web and Web technology (HTML, basic CSS) and the ability and desire to expand current technical skill-set.
- Data analytics skill-set
- US West time zone
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1283358