Marketing Operations Coordinator United States
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world send better marketing and transactional emails. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought leaders in the industry.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, while serving the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is used by major global brands, including 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100.
What would I do at Litmus?
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will provide collaborative support to our Go To Market teams. You will be joining a GTM Operations and Data team that supports Sales and Marketing as well as many other teams at Litmus. Our team is a fully remote, cross functional team of data, sales operations, and marketing operations professionals. This role is focused on empowering our marketing team, driving alignment between our marketing and sales teams, and striving for operational excellence. Your contribution to the GTM Operations Team will impact Litmus customers each day and initiatives will entail collaborating and coordinating with additional internal teams across the company.
- Oversee the operational aspects of campaign preparation and attribution within Marketo
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team, ensuring initiatives can be executed within our tech stack, budget and timeframe. Explore innovative solutions with the team and coordinate roadmap and rollout timing.
- Manage marketing related requests in our internal Operations Slack help channel, ensuring timely response to requests and proactive follow-up on open requests and escalate as needed
- Assist in ongoing data management in Marketo to ensure data quality
- Project manage aspects of key product launches, promotional campaigns, educational programs and special events
- Participate in the research, review, recommendation and implementation of new technology solutions to optimize operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally to develop a holistic sense of our revenue funnel from marketing through closed won
- Assist in overseeing our GTM technology stack and the related workflows and processes, ensuring our existing processes are well-supported and that we are building for the future
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Passionate about operational efficiency and data quality
- Process orientated, have great organizational skills, and like to make sure that things are completed to the highest standards, whilst being incredibly efficient
- Always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills
- Creative and like to think of new ways to tackle a problem
- Excellent with time management skills and have the ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team’s needs
- Capable of collaborating and working cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment but are also a self-starter and can work independently
- 1-2 years coordination or operational experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with a marketing automation system, preferably Marketo
- Salesforce experience
- Jira experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1 year of business experience in SaaS, Tech, or a related field
- Experience with both inbound and outbound driven GTM motions
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- You receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you work from.
- We take family seriously, with flexible schedules and generous maternity and paternity policies.
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, office setups, and whatever else you need to do your best work.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team