Marketing Manager Worldwide
Findify is an entrepreneurial tech company that accelerates eCommerce with Artificial Intelligence. The demand for our products continues to increase and we are on an exciting journey to grow the team substantially. We’d love for you to join us.
About the role:
The job will be hands-on with a core focus of writing engaging texts & is a perfect opportunity to grow further within marketing.
You will be focused on a critical part of the sales funnel – attracting new potential clients and collaboration partners. As a member of the commercial team, you will be working closely with colleagues from other departments such as Tech and Product to educate, engage and inspire our customers and partners about Findify.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing engaging, educational and inspiring content to spread the word on the Findify product
- Managing our online presence, including our social channels, website, SEO/SEM and e-mail marketing
- Ensuring all marketing initiatives are running smoothly
- Coming up with new and exciting ideas on how we can help even more customers and partners with our products
You are a high-energy self-starter with the ability to plan, drive and finalize tasks, individually or together with other members of the organization.
- Initiative-taking; you are self-motivated, a doer, and can drive projects from start to finish
- A team-player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- Driven; you are used to working hard to achieve a goal you care about and running several projects in parallel
- A great communicator; you are extremely comfortable in communicating in English, especially in writing, including writing articles, storytelling and simplifying complex information
- Located in Stockholm and legally able to work in Sweden
- An ability to produce high quality, engaging content, in English, in topics around technology, eCommerce and AI
- Education and/or experience in a relevant field, such as: journalism, communication, business, marketing, content management,
We’d be extra impressed if you also have:
- Experience with digital marketing, SEO/SEM etc.
- Passion for visual presentations and experience of Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience / passion for AI/ML and eCommerce
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities under-represented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.
Vacancy page : https://careers.findify.io/jobs/284026-marketing-manager