Marketing Manager, ANZ & Singapore Remote - Asia Pacific
GitHub is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to build and execute successful regional marketing programs with the regional sales team in South Asia. The Regional Marketing Manager will partner with regional sales leads and reps to build and execute a strategy to support revenue, pipeline and other goals for that region. They will collaborate closely with the marketing teams to build out and execute APAC and regional programs, which includes channels like (virtual) events, digital, social, partner etc. and communicate the field needs back to the broader corporate team. The right candidate understands the end-to-end customer journey in SaaS enterprise sales, is driven by data and results and has a high bar for success.
What exites you
- Develop and execute regional marketing plans that support regional sales strategy. Provide guidance to sales about marketing tactics to achieve their goals
- Identify, plan, execute, track and report on a variety of regional programs including GitHub-hosted (virtual) events, sponsored (virtual) events, digital programs and email campaigns
- Work with Field Sales, Sales Development and Account Management teams to deliver results for regional demand generation and demand capture campaigns
- Partner with the Integrated Demand Marketing team to regionalise demand gen, digital, life cycle programs where possible and needed
- Develop a deep understanding of the GitHub product, enterprise audience, and their buyer’s journey
- Generate learnings for improvement and document regional marketing best practices and needs
- Establish and proactively manage regional budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals
- Help drive and coordinate the creation of customer case studies, news stories, press releases, and event communications. Provide field feedback to corporate marketing
- Be the face of marketing to the field sales teams, and work with sales enablement to communicate marketing initiatives in a timely manner
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience in event or field marketing, preferably in enterprise technology
- Proven track record of working with sales organization to build and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and strong program management skills to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Must be comfortable contributing strategically as well as lead day-to-day tactical execution
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Experience marketing to developers, engineering management, and system administrators a plus
- Comfortable with 35%-50% travel in region
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3586631