Marketing Data Analyst Worldwide
Meet the team you'd be working with (3 minute video).
Join our small Marketing team as “the analytics person," helping millions of people to experience the transformative power of travel. You will be admired for your contributions in designing, implementing and managing how the company collects and analyzes travelers data so we can make better decisions about how we reach and serve them.
Our company offers multiple airfare products as well as a media service. We serve travelers online and offline. We are a mature profitable 100% remote company. We have a startup vibe, but value work-life harmony.
We currently use Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Wordpress, Frontapp, Sisense, Coschedule and our own home-grown tools to manage our communications and data collection.
You should be excited about
- Designing and maintaining key measurements across the customer lifecycle.
- Developing customer segmentation models to inform tailored, multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Improving our customer journey by contributing insights backed by quantitative analysis.
- Being accountable for executing our communication efforts across channels (starting with email) to a list of about half a million fans.
- Being accoutable for the design and accuracy of our affiliate program (currently on Cake).
- You must be comfortable using SQL and spreadsheets.
- You must have experience using Google Analytics to analyze traffic and events.
- You must have experience coordinating online marketing campaigns targeting thousands of people.
This is a full-time position. You make your own hours, but must be available to work from 7-10am Pacific Time every weekday to coordinate with colleagues in other time zones. You are welcome to work wherever you think is best.
Vacancy page : https://bootsnall.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01wqp/