Marketing Coordinator San Francisco, CA
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our users, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand our users’ challenges and strategically build campaigns to meet their needs. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful marketing coordinator to join our team here in downtown San Francisco.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work with the marketing team to drive and support growth and engagement initiatives and translate technical features into user-centric, real-life benefits for our end users: physicians.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing role, preferably at a technology company
- Comfortable with copywriting and can quickly adapt to style based on the audience
- Must be personable and effectively communicate with everyone from clinicians to vendors to executive leadership
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Exceptionally organized and ability to manage evolving priorities
- Resourceful approach to meeting tight timeline
- Only local candidates will be considered
- Exceptional attention to details, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in telemedicine or healthcare marketing
- Basic SQL
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- 3+ week vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2215660