Marketing Analyst Worldwide
Company: Remote Year
About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst to drive key Remote Year growth decisions through data, analytics, and insights. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Director, you will own our data analytics stack, and also be responsible for constantly answering critical questions that will drive growth and help Remote Year succeed. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, is very up to date with the latest trends in data analytics, and can thrive in a fast-changing startup culture where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
Who You are
- Data-Driven Design Thinker – You are a leader with an analytical mindset combined with a flair for storytelling and an empathy for the customer
- Nimble - You are experienced in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can handle multiple projects with stakeholders spanning the entire organization
- Solution Oriented – You embrace a bias for action, and need someone who will be proactive in leading this team and strategy to the next level without being told to go
- Organized – You have a great time management skills and the ability to stay connected and productive in a distributed work environment
- Collaborative - You have an ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as autonomously
- Help to prioritize the most important questions to answer to drive Remote Year’s Marketing and Sales growth
- Participate in the department goal-setting and ongoing performance tracking
- Act as a coach and mentor to the team, be the Marketing 'FlashLight’ and show stakeholders monetization and growth opportunities
- Become the ultimate ‘Go To’ person with anything related to BA
- Define Remote Year’s Sales and Marketing Reporting
- Build budget forecasts and monitoring Reports of Actuals v Targets
- Set up visualization tooling for internal stakeholders to have access to the data directly
- Report accurately on Marketing Attribution so stakeholders will understand which Marketing Channel plays what part in the complete portfolio
- Build prediction models to assess marketing spend in order to raise efficiency and increase ROI
- Generate LTV reports so we can align accurate CPA’s for marketing spend
- Create a robust and accurate Account/Lead Gen scoring system to reflect accurately on Purchase Conversion rates digitally and with Sales assistance
- Proven experience working with data and analytics, including statistical knowledge
- An expert within the Tech ecosystem (Hubspot, Microsoft Suite, CRMs, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics)
- Master in SQL and data manipulation in order to create clear visual reporting
- Experience developing and driving the reporting strategy of digitally-focussed marketing campaigns
- Experience presenting and interpreting content insights, especially to non-researchers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to tell a story using data
- Significant attention to detail, particularly when navigating numerous data sources
- Demonstrates strong strategic planning skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with varying objectives
About Remote Year
Remote Year is a fast-growing global startup that focuses on changing peoples' stories and lives through community-based travel. Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to travel on Retreats and 1, 4, or 12 month Work & Travel programs together. We have recently introduced a membership based model enabling our customers to enjoy Community access, discounted travel, access to events and more. 93% of our customers report having a positive experience, and we are proud to continue to try to improve that number. As a brand, we believe that remote work is critical to a healthy work environment, and that travel while working remotely can lead to innovation, leadership, and growth.
Why work with us?
- We offer a competitive compensation
- You will work fully remote, like on our programs, the World is your office. Choose your base or next location
- You will join a diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything "remote"
- You will have the opportunity to join our programs
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and diverse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.