Market Development Representative (Remote- Kansas City, Missouri) Kansas City, Missouri
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in business development, and sales. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Market Development Representatives are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our prospects and customers, as well as the community in which they are assigned.
As a Market Development Representative at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 75,000 businesses around the world. You’ll work to identify opportunities within your market, forming relationships with business associations and other groups throughout the community. The role serves as a brand ambassador, assisting the Business Development team in the creation of long lasting customer relationships.
What your day could consist of:
- Identify and network with influence groups throughout the local community.
- Develop understanding of local events and opportunities to build momentum with the community
- Increase brand awareness within the defined metropolitan area
- Deliver further business opportunity for the business development team
What is needed:
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- Must reside in or around Kansas City
- Possess excellent client-facing skills
- Ability to deliver results while working autonomously
- Strong MarTech domain knowledge
- An understanding of challenges faced by Marketing Technology landscape
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.