Manager, Strategic Growth Accounts United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Manager of Strategic Growth Accounts to lead our growing Strategic Growth Sales team in North America. This person will lead, mentor, and scale a high performing team of Strategic Growth Account Executives (6-10 individual contributors) focused on revenue growth, retention, and cross selling Twilio’s new products to existing named accounts covering SMB companies within North America.
Twilio is looking for a Sales Manager that lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrable track record of success building and scaling teams of SMB account executives. They also have:
- At least 5+ years of consultative solutions selling experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience managing a team of account executives with demonstrable examples of scaling the team while achieving increased sales effectiveness. You foster an inclusive, open and inspiring team culture and environment that empowers your team to do their best work.
- Experience building high performing sales teams, managing all monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- You are analytical and detail oriented. You can collect data and quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process. You’ve leveraged SFDC, Tableau, and Google Productivity Suite to analyze and drive results.
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast and thinks on your feet. You love working with real customers--listening to them and solving problems. You’re experienced in building relationships with C-level resources within the account base and are well versed in contract negotiations with savvy financial buyers.
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience across a multitude of communication channels: Voice, Messaging, Video, Contact Centers, Security/Authentication, Call Tracking and other communication solutions...even better!
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to retain and delight a customer. You’ve admired the Nordstrom, Apple, and Zappos service ethos.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
As a Twilio Sales Manager of Strategic Growth Accounts, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are customer focused, metrics driven, embrace a consultative sales philosophy, and are passionate about helping your team succeed.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners. You must love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers communicate with their customers.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You will support your team by helping them build and progress pipeline, work across functions to execute complex deals and aid reps in both deal strategy and proposals to the client base. Conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, provide tactical deal guidance, on the job training, strategic deal coaching, motivation and career development.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data for your team and provide reliable weekly forecast information to upper management.
The Strategic Growth team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already built a solid customer base in region. As our new Manager of Strategic Growth Accounts, you will be responsible for leading a team for revenue growth, retention, and also cross sell Twilio’s new products to existing customers. Your team’s goal is for Twilio to be a trusted advisor to help companies solve their pains and challenges through communication workflows, improve their overall customer engagement experience and meet their business objectives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2324588