We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
As the Manager of SMB Sales, you’ll lead a team of SMB Sales Executives responsible for generating new B2B ARR for the company. This team will be responsible for managing the inbound funnel, as well as prospecting into the company segments we have defined, to drive new business.
This is a Remote opportunity with Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 3 or more years of experience leading new business sales teams or 3 or more years of relevant professional experience with B2B prospecting, cold calling, emailing, networking, and researching.
- You have experience recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and driven individuals.
- You have a passion for coaching, motivating, and mentoring others.
- You have a track record of success in sales leadership within a SaaS or B2B organization.
- You care deeply about the success of your reps and you’re great at celebrating wins and progress.
- You’re an analytical thinker and know how to turn metrics into decisions, and can present data in an impactful way.
- You can identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- You have experience in a fast-growth environment.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager.
What you can expect:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team. Create and implement processes to make sure the team is operating efficiently and can meet deadlines and goals. Proactively remove obstacles and solve any problems that can prevent the team from reaching their goals.
- Own people management tasks for direct reports including hiring, onboarding, offboarding, career development and performance management. Identify training and skill development opportunities for direct reports. Provide consistent coaching through 1-1s, pipeline reviews and getting involved on customer calls.
- Work with every team member to develop and implement a professional development plan to ensure employee engagement and mitigate employee attrition.
- Ensure forecasting is accurate and implement measures to accurately report on future pipeline.
- Act as a liaison between the Manager, Sales Development to maintain proper working order between both the Sales and Sales Development teams.
- Implement strategic processes and expand on our outbound sales program in order to help the team achieve their revenue targets.
- Provide weekly reporting on the success of the team ads well as wins, challenges and strategic initiatives.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at [email protected] and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [[email protected]].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [[email protected]] or through 1Password Support.