Manager, Reporting Partnerships United States
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Our Client Services team is deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking candidates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth. We have one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, and our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
Our Reporting Partnerships team is able to work with some of the industry’s top agencies and pharmaceutical clients to help deliver the rich metrics derived from their Doximity programs.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Manager, Reporting Partnerships plays a key role at Doximity in support of our Sales and Client Services organizations. This position will act as the primary client interface as it pertains to the exchange of data at Doximity. This will include the actual exchange of data, scheduling of said transactions, technical and legal documentation, and any follow-up questions from partners.
This role is more comparable to a project management position than a technical position.
- Liaise with internal teams to be the point-of-contact for data discussions with our clients
- Collaborate with your team to define and complete data and analytics reporting and projects
- Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics
- Ensure that data integrity and security is maintained through technical documentation and file interface agreement execution
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges - the choice is yours
What we're looking for:
- B.S. or M.S. with 2-4 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical experience
- Fluent in SQL and analytics in Excel - these skills are an absolute must
- Strong communication skills, with experience interacting directly with external clients
- Prior experience in creating client-facing deliverables and presentations
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders
- Previous experience in creating presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Apple Keynote
- Prior experience with Python and AirFlow.
Fun facts about the team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on over one million healthcare professionals and their connections
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights
- We like to have fun - company outings, swag, team lunches, and happy hours
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1633437