Manager, Production United States
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
As an Engineering Manager for CrowdStrike’s Technical Operations, you will lead a team of engineers in a production environment with thousands of bare metal and virtual nodes. You will manage the infrastructure as a service that the production environment runs on. This involves a live-site first mentality for real time response to issues, monitoring of a complex network of assets, provisioning new resources, new data center assets, and the systems administration of core functionality for engineering.
- MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of engineering experience, preferably in a production role
- 2+ years of hands-on management experience leading engineering teams dealing with physical hardware and software issues.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security, and performance.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with a variety of roles including engineering, product management, project management, etc.
- Experience leading teams working with one or more of the following technologies: Linux, VMWare, FreeBSD, Storage Area Networks
- Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity and intelligence.
- Knowledge of Chef, Automation frameworks, and working in Agile environments preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/opKIafwL