Manager, Product Partnerships Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We believe that strategic product partnerships act as a lever to accelerate 1Password’s product roadmap and growth. The mission of the 1Password Technology Partnership team is to drive growth of a vibrant technology partner ecosystem around the company and our products. This team will amplify and accelerate 1Password’s product roadmap through strategic partnerships, ideate and execute end-to-end transformative partnerships, as well manage existing partner relationships and prioritize inbound partner requests.
This is a new team at 1Password with the Manager, Product Partnerships role being one of the first key hires. This person will be reporting directly to the VP of Technology Partnerships & BD. The scope of the role will be broad with ample opportunity to define your impact as well as grow your career.
Success in this role will be dependent on a number of things, but none more than being able to embrace, get comfortable with, and thrive in an ambiguous environment. The opportunity for growth at 1Password is uncapped. We want you for the energy you’ll bring to solving problems, your ideas, as well as your ability to execute those ideas.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we're looking for:
- Excel at strategic thinking, storytelling, and establishing partnership relationships
- Self-directed, comfortable with ambiguity and results-driven
- Ability to communicate effectively to partners, customers, and executives
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of market, industry, and competitive trends in the technology industry. That includes things like IT, Security, Developer/Dev-Ops, E-Commerce, Fintech, and more.
- Technical experience. We’re not expecting you to be a developer, but in this role, you’ll be working closely with our Product and Eng teams, so an awareness of this space is critical.
- Prior experience in technology partnership management.
- SaaS and API experience, bonus for experiences with platforms/ecosystems
What you can expect:
- Drive adoption of existing API's (like Save in 1Password) amongst a targeted group of partners. Create a feedback loop with product, engineering, and UX to help identify new API’s and scalable products we can build with and for partners
- Help identify and and shape initiatives that empower our users and strengthen or grow our partner ecosystem
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance and other cross-functional teams to ensure new partnerships achieve market adoption
- Manage and expand existing 1Password technology partnerships (like ones we have with Ramp, Fastmail and others) as well as prioritize inbound requests for impact
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.