Manager, People Analytics Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Manager, People Analytics
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role
- Manage the overall People Analytics function delivering analytics and insights on programs that lead to informed decision making within the People Group
- Design, develop, and optimize reporting and dashboard solutions that meet business needs and requirements
- For complex reporting requests with multiple data sources, work in partnership with the IT-Data Analytics team to facilitate requirements, partner on report/dashboard design, and execute on final solution
- Create opportunities for automation, improvements and scalability
- Orchestrate expert level data visualizations and presentations that convey a meaningful story and actionable insights to business partners
- Translate technical outputs into clear narratives with recommendations to help achieve business objectives.
- Make recommendations to improve existing process design for data-collection methodologies.
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with team members, business leaders and cross functional partners to solve organizational problems.
We're looking for
- 6+ years of experience in People or Recruiting Analytics function
- 1-2+ years of people management experience
- Python, R, SAS, Julia or equivalent statistical programming language
- Understanding of scalable data transformation techniques using SQL or equivalent
- Functional experience utilizing data visualization tools (Sisense, Tableau, or similar tools)
- Ability to partner, collaborate with, and influence relevant stakeholders across diverse functions and experience levels
- Strong independent judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required to anticipate and respond to emerging challenges.
- Knowledge or experience in HR and talent management systems (Workday, Greenhouse), workforce analytics packages and reporting platforms a plus.
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience managing projects
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5521114002