Manager, Onboarding Engineer United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a passionate servant leader to support & expand our team of Onboarding Engineer’s servicing Twilio’s customers. This leader thinks creatively about how to make the team more efficient as we scale and continue to deliver exceptional business outcomes and CSAT.
Most importantly, the Manager of Onboarding Engineering ensures our consultants are happy and engaged as they drive innovation for our customers in every industry.
This leader lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading teams. They also have:
- 7+ years of experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- 2+ years management experience
- 4 year IT or Computer Science Degree
- Experience with web based ecosystem and technology stacks as well as understanding of object oriented programming
- API, telephony, email service provider experience a plus
- Experience building a happy, cohesive team spirit
As Manager, Onboarding Engineering you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Owns and ensures customers receive an excellent customer experience from the Twilio Professional Services team. Measures CSAT and adjusts strategy based on results.
- BE AN OWNER: Tracks the overall health of the delivery of work. Effectively manages field escalations while building trust with customers and internal teams.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Builds a collaborative working environment where a diverse set of voices align to drive a positive outcome. Fosters collaboration with our product, support, and engineering teams and provide feedback from the field on features and functionality
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Recruits and discerns top quality talent, grows a diverse and engaged team. Tracks & predicts staffing needs, putting together a staffing plan and business justification for it. Acts as the player-coach and provides ongoing support to team members during customer engagement while taking on your own customer engagements. You will be 25% billable.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Reports on trends, challenges, blockers, and risks in their region.
- DRAW THE OWL: Thinks critically about what the team offers and how it executes. Proposes and implements changes to systems, processes, and BPMs to help the team be successful. Partners with the sales to scope new opportunities, articulating the value of professional services, and plan delivery
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. This position will be located in our office in Denver, Colorado or Remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840 - $137,280
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2933025