Manager, Marketing Operations Fishers, IN
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You’ll Do:
Formstack has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Marketing Operations to join our growing team of talented and collaborative marketing professionals. We’re looking for someone to lead our Marketing Operations team and help us establish and implement the right measurement and reporting, processes, and cross-functional collaboration models to deliver a successful GTM strategy across all marketing channels. This role is responsible for day-to-day results as well as supporting the development of a long-term scalable marketing organization that enables global growth.
How You Will Succeed:
Create Analytical Marketers
- Drive the process for creating analytical marketers. Provide the entire marketing organization with the reports, dashboards, and data they need to derive insights and make better decisions about marketing programs and tactics.
- Lead the marketing analytics roadmap and operational improvements; including marketing lead funnel visualization, and reporting.
- Drive communication and reporting of our marketing team's performance against targets, and comfortably present complex marketing and operational insights to a wide group of internal customers, including senior executives.
Own Marketing Technology Execution
- Maintain all aspects of our marketing technology, ensuring all tools are aligned to business needs and integrate well with our tech stack.
- Oversee marketing automation strategy and execution to communicate and nurture prospects and customers effectively.
Collaborate throughout the Company
- Work closely with Revenue and Customer Operations teams to maximize effectiveness of the joint sales, customer experience, and marketing processes and maintain the integrity of our data. Work to include best practices in our territory assignment, lead to customer process, and all related operational themes.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to improve program and campaign performance reporting, helping to inform budget and resource allocation decision making.
- Act as a cross-functional lead for marketing with the finance and legal departments assisting with the process of setting up new vendors, evaluating and signing contracts, and planning vendor-level forecasts.
Make the Trains Run on Time
- Assist in forecasting and managing the marketing budget. Create and optimize processes cross-functionally to improve the accuracy of our data and our ability to understand performance against our budget.
- Drive process improvements throughout the marketing team.
- Assist on strategic projects as needed especially where cross-functional collaboration is required.
- Coach and develop Marketing Operations team members to ask effective questions, deliver insightful analysis, operate with excellence, and communicate clearly.
What We’re Looking For:
What is most important to us is a performance-driven attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Formstack shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our marketing team is no different, and we only hire people who have a passion for building great products in a team environment where a sense of humor is a must!
To be successful in this role, we are also looking for someone with:
- Experience with, and a passion for B2B technology brands
- 6+ years experience of increasing responsibility supporting marketing operations programs
- Expertise in the use of Pardot and Salesforce CRM
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An affinity for details and making the complex more simple
- A collaborative mentality
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000 USD
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!