Manager, Integrations Engineering Remote, Americas
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Location - This position is 100% remote, based in EMEA or the US.
GitLab is looking to hire a Manager of Integrations Engineering to the team.
The Integrations Engineering job family is responsible for ownership and delivery of the core services and APIs that serve as an enterprise data backbone, using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats to ensure that the data and the business processes that intersect in the Enterprise Applications Ecosystem are as efficient and high fidelity as possible. Integrations Engineering works to align Gitlab's Enterprise Architecture by building and maintaining key integrations that connect the GitLab Enterprise Application Ecosystem, from the GitLab product ecosytem to cloud systems.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role..
- Business Partnership: Influences outcomes in cross-functional settings often.
- Owns relationships with partners while providing advice and guidance. -Team Leadership: Can manage a team to deliver results by dividing and balancing work between employees ensuring that results meet Enterprise Applications standards.
- Project Management: Run and deliver on key components of large complex projects that improve our ability to make better data-driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Communication: Target audience basic influence to Directors, Sr Directors, Functional VPs, and CFO.
- Mentorship: As a manager you mentor other team members in technical delivery, process analysis, and improvement.
- Autonomy: Delivers and effectively prioritizes projects assigned with clear scope
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- Work directly with Business Systems Analysts to ensure that the data and the business processes that intersect in the Enterprise Applications ecosystem are as efficient and high fidelity as possible.
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for more efficient integrations of a similar type
- Align the Enterprise Architecture by building and maintaining key integrations that connect the GitLab Enterprise Application Ecosystem, from product ecosytem to cloud systems.
We're looking for...
- Communication: Demonstrated an ability to influence business stakeholders.
- Experience as owning a portion of system delivery for business function as a Business Technology partner.
- 5-7 years of experience in an integration engineering or full stack engineer role ideally with an enterprise SaaS software model company.
- Experience managing and leading a team
- MacOS experience
- Google Workspace experience
- A love of open source
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience using GitLab/Git
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $100,800 - $183,600 or Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6194174002