Manager, Diversity and Employee Experience Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Diversity & Employee Experience Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The role will be a critical part of the People and Culture team. This role will lead with care and empathy to deliver a high-touch employee experience to make InVision a world-class, inclusive, and equitable workplace. From onboarding through the alumni phase of an employee’s career, you will drive initiatives that anchor employees to InVision’s mission, vision and principles, and cultivate inclusion and equity in our company. Top candidates will be adaptable, agile and resilient, and can move quickly even when things are ambiguous. In addition, top candidates will have a successful track record of conceiving and implementing effective Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging programs, and will lead with a customer-empathy mindset. This exciting role will optimize every facet of the employee experience, and will be influential in driving our organization towards a more inclusive future.
Come join an evolving and well-respected People team as we reimagine work at InVision.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development, implementation, and assessment of DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) strategies and programs to continuously improve the attraction, engagement, and belonging of our diverse employee population.
- Guide InVision’s Employee Resource Groups’ planning and programming in an effort to foster an environment of learning, understanding and celebration of diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Partner closely with our People Leadership team in integrating inclusion, diversity and bias mitigation concepts into every touchpoint along the employee journey.
- Bring thought leadership, tailored insights, and strategic perspective to bolster our guiding principles, build our culture, and drive an inclusive employee experience across our global team.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Communications teams to provide DEI expertise into their strategies and help to create a cohesive DEI framework for the business.
- Partner with HR Operations team and business leaders to develop, maintain and monitor People Experience metrics (inclusive of DEI), and research -based insights to diagnose and assess the impact of specific strategies and initiatives.
- Work with our Manager, Employer Brand & Internal Marketing to help shape internal communication strategies and the development of talent brand collateral.
- Drive a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into employee engagement activities and internal communications to identify areas of opportunity.
- Support and organize initiatives and campaigns to bring our mission, vision and principles to life in digital experiences and other “surprise and delight” moments.
- Assist with the development and roll-out of key global and regional people programs including performance management, learning and development, talent management, well being, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of experience in diversity and inclusion and people and culture programming.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence, interpersonal and written communication skills to connect with our global, distributed team.
- A highly collaborative style that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community/work environment.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and discretion with all sensitive matters.
- Track record of successful project management.
- Proven ability to be resourceful, inventive, self-motivated, and able to independently lead and influence others
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2952449