Maintenance technician Amsterdam, NY /
Company: Sticker Mule
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work. Already the Internet's fastest growing print company, we're looking for a few exceptional maintenance technicians to service our growing collection of machines.
Works under the direction of the Technical Support Manager and performs maintenance on designated machines to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
1. Performs preventative maintenance on machines according to schedule.
2. Troubleshoots and repairs machines as needed.
3. Assists with the installation of new machines.
4. Contacts 3rd party technical support to resolve issues as needed.
5. Undergoes training and stays up-to-date to service machines effectively.
6. Monitors machines for quality issues and resolves as necessary.
7. Sets parts and supplies inventory level based on number of machines.
8. Places orders for additional parts and supplies to replenish inventory.
9. Keeps a maintenance log documenting problems and resolutions.
10. Performs other tasks as requested by management.
-Experience with machine maintenance and repairing circuit boards
-Demonstrate ability to learn new software
-Strong mechanical skills
-Ability to be on call including weekends
-Based on experience
-Health and dental insurance available
-4 weeks of vacation
-Free gym membership