Maintenance Technician Gaffney, SC /
Company: Sticker Mule
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work. Already the Internet's fastest growing print company, we're looking for a few exceptional maintenance technicians to service our growing collection of machines.
Works under the direction of the Factory Manager and performs maintenance on designated machines to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
1. Performs preventative maintenance on machines according to schedule.
2. Troubleshoots and repairs machines as needed.
3. Assists with the installation of new machines.
4. Contacts 3rd party technical support to resolve issues as needed.
5. Undergoes training and stays up-to-date to service machines effectively.
6. Monitors machines for quality issues and resolves as necessary.
7. Sets parts and supplies inventory level based on number of machines.
8. Places orders for additional parts and supplies to replenish inventory.
9. Keeps a maintenance log documenting problems and resolutions.
10. Performs other tasks as requested by management.
11. Performing basic warehouse maintenance and upkeep including but not limited to:
- Floor Patching
- Removal of walls
- Minor plumbing
- Assembly of furniture or parts
1. Demonstrated ability to learn new software
2. Strong mechanical skills
3. 5+ years of maintenance tech experience
4. Experience with machine troubleshooting