M&A Security Program Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Trust and Security team is growing, and we’re looking for someone to identify, assess, mitigate, and report on information security risks tied to Twilio mergers and acquisitions (M&A). This role will focus on integration planning, program development, issue remediation, and reporting tied to the M&A security program. Your responsibilities will entail working with the cross-functional Twilio M&A team and newly acquired company engineers to perform information security planning, integration, and remediation post-close. Reporting to the Manager of M&A Security, this position is essential to ensuring Twilio’s risk posture is managed throughout the entire M&A lifecycle.
Twilio is looking for a Security Program Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of experience in M&A security. They also have:
- 4+ years in cyber security, risk, or third-party security with experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Proficiency to assess technology, cybersecurity, GRC and data privacy risks associated with different M&A constructs such as carve outs, integrations, and separations.
- Experience with cloud environments and the ability to audit them (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Technical proficiency across a variety of security domains, including cloud security, network security, security architecture, and product security.
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills to find cost effective solutions to remediate security gaps.
- An ability and interest to work cross functionally with engineering, IT, security, and business partners.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (required).
- A certification such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or CCSP (preferred).
As a Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
The M&A Security Program Manager is central to protect and support Twilio’s continued growth through M&A activities. We work closely with the business and engineering leaders to support this growth. We identify and mitigate security risks to lessen the chance of a security incident. You will drive integration tasks to ensure appropriate security controls are in place and provide expert support in building the M&A playbooks, processes, and milestones for the Twilio Trust & Security team.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be remote or based out of our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $109,824 - $151,008
Rest of Colorado Salary Range: $96,096 - $132,132
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3429715