M&A GTM Integration Program Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s GTM is looking for a rockstar Program Manager to lead the M&A GTM projects. This is a great opportunity to lead Acquisition integration projects and drive GTM work streams and deliverables. You will get to work in a great culture and amazing cross-functional team mates who are ready to be collaborative and support you. You have a chance to influence Twilio’s GTM project management framework in partnership with the project managers of the GTM functions. You are part of a team that is extremely lean and influential. You will support the development of GTM integration playbook which will be leveraged for future acquisition integrations. w Business Sales team consisting of Sales Managers and New Business Account Executives.
Twilio is looking for a Program Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success. They also have:
- 5 years of business experience of which 3+ years of deep project management experience leading challenging, highly visible, cross functional projects.
- M&A GTM Integration experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to use project management tools and skills to deliver on time management and delivery of projects and programs.
- Attention to detail and ability to execute against timelines – thrives in a high paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to lead all aspects of a program end to end, building plans, project management, program management and communications.
- Understanding of and experience with GTM focused business practices such as sales operations processes and systems (sales cycle, demand gen, customer success operations, forecasting, territory management, sales quotas, sales comp. Etc is highly desirable.
As an Integration Program Manager, you will:
- No Shenanigans: Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and assist with data mapping and reporting as required for integrations.
- Empower Others: Support the early planning stage with identification of the strategic objectives, value drivers and synergies
- Write it Down: Excellent written and verbal communication and strong influence with the ability to partner with people at different levels across the company. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ruthlessly Prioritize:Key stakeholder alignment, timely completion of project management deliverables including reporting, issue resolution, risk management, follow up of items, structuring alignment meetings, etc.
- Be an Owner: Develop and maintain integration metrics and scorecard to ensure success for the GTM work stream.
- Draw the Owl: Planning and creation of project plan for GTM M&A integration. Close coordination and alignment with the Integration office and functional work stream PMs. In addition to developing the project plan, you will also drive the project to completion and ensure regular project updates are available. Key is to ensure delivery of the project on time and with succinct and relevant updates.
The Go-to-Market Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's growth success. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to develop and execute the sales strategy. We drive Twilio’s inorganic growth by driving GTM synergies from M&As. We work across every function and set the speed and focus for GTM motions. We are a unique team who sits in between the operational GTM functions and the Corp. Dev to drive the best growth outcomes for Twilio M&As
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience! We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $99,840.00 -$137,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $87,360.00- $120,120.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2903397