Local marketing manager Amsterdam, NY
Company: Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the internet's favorite printer. We're a remote team spread all over the world, including 8 countries. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why we enjoy working here:
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
The Local Marketing Manager works with marketing and human resources to build awareness to enhance our recruiting efforts.
1. Suggests, plans and executes local brand awareness events including jobs fairs.
2. Investigates opportunities to sponsor local events and organizations.
3. Performs outreach to local businesses and people by offering free orders and swag.
4. Decides where and when to deploy the Sticker Mule mascot.
5. Assists with planning internal company events such as picnics and luncheons.
6. Researches and assists with ordering swag including t-shirts and other fun items.
7. Drafts and distributes press releases while ensuring they stay on message.
8. Performs other tasks are requested by management.
1. Exceptional writing and speaking skills.
2. Strong familiarity with Amsterdam, NY.
1. $65-90k based on experience + signing bonus.
2. Health and dental insurance available.
3. Free gym membership.