Lifecycle Marketing Manager Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This team works to support our global sales and success organization and drive increased value from and for our clients. At InVision, the Growth Marketing Team is tasked with leveraging all marketing channels to drive pipeline, opportunity creation, and demand generation programs that support our wider sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for leveraging all available channels (email, in-app and chat) to create highly targeted and engaging activation experiences for both new Self Serve users and new Enterprise Users
- Partner with Product to create custom lifecycle experiences for all segments of users
- Drive execution and continued optimization of all lifecycle experiences across multiple channels and touch-points
- Develop and build personalized lifecycle experiences to deliver highly targeted and relevant experiences for our new users
- Project manage campaigns cross-functionally with all stakeholders
- Ability to navigate conflicting cross-functional priorities to deliver high quality onboarding experiences on time
- Analysis of programs and tests to prove effectiveness, and communicating results widely with stakeholders
- Partner with product, product marketing and customer success to define new strategies to drive new user adoption
- Maintain existing onboarding nurture programs to ensure they remain up to date, functional, and effective
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product to create “first time” experiences for net new features we bring to market
- Use data-driven analysis and customer insights to develop hypotheses and execute A/B testing plans to continuously improve performance of onboarding campaigns
- Build and develop optimization testing roadmap
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, 1-2 years of new user onboarding experience
- Experience building multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across email, in-app, paid ads, etc.
- A track-record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Product teams, to meet goals
- Strong copywriting skills
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with Pendo, Marketo, Drift is a plus
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable presenting and communicating results to stakeholders
- Asset: Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3231553