Legal Procurement Systems Specialist United States
Location: Remote- US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional and results-oriented Procurement Legal Systems Specialist to join our global Legal team. Our growing operations team is leading the way in building scalable processes to increase team efficiency and operational excellence. We peer around corners and partner cross-functionally - bringing the best resources and real-time guidance to the legal team, enabling them to better support the business and accelerate Twilio’s growth. We are seeking an experienced Procurement Legal Systems Specialist whose primary role will be to administer and manage the company’s cloud-based Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system, including serving as the primary point of contact/liaison between Procurement Legal and other business functions.
Twilio is looking for an experienced Procurement Legal Systems Manager with solid interpersonal and communication skills, who has strong attention to detail and proven experience with legal systems management, including contracts lifecycle management, enterprise resource planning, and customer relationship management systems initiatives and building for future growth. This is a newly-created role within the legal operations function. The primary role includes serving as the primary point of contact for end user support and as the liaison between Procurement, Legal, IT and the CLM vendor.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience with CLM applications, preferably in corporate procurement, legal or IT departments of a global technology company and building for future growth;
- Previous experience in leading or actively participating in the implementation of a CLM system - Agiloft and/or other CLM applications
- Serve as a critical member of the project team to implement and migrate to a new enterprise-wide Contract Lifecycle Management system, including collaborating with cross functional departments such as Sales, Sales Operations, IT, Procurement and Finance Departments, and CLM vendor
- Handle the configuration, operation and maintenance of Twilio’s CLM system, including its integration with other business systems and tools -- particularly with Oracle ERP and Salesforce, as well as collaborating with IT to manage infrastructure, such as SSO
- Participate in assessing, refining and executing on future business requirements and improvements for the CLM system
- Triage CLM system-related requests and provide broad day-to-day support for end users, including coordinating troubleshooting support with the the CLM vendor
- Onboard and train new users (both technical and non-technical) on the CLM system functionality and related processes
- Assist in developing CLM training materials and user manuals
- A process thinker and natural problem-solver. You are always thinking about how to make something better end to end, and you think critically about the key metrics that will indicate when you are successful.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsibility for the legal PO/PR process, identifying pain points and process improvements, and serving as the legal team’s primary point of contact for Accounts Payable and Sourcing Procurement teams.
- BE BOLD: Identify solutions to minimize delays and ensure the process is smooth and efficient, (e.g., building a legal procurement process for reviewing outside counsel engagement letters).
- DRAW THE OWL: Help with driving priority technology systems initiatives, such as the implementation of a new contracts lifecycle management system.
- BE INCLUSIVE and EMPOWER OTHERS: Incorporate best practices and feedback from legal and key cross-functional stakeholders into process improvements.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with the Commercial Legal Ops Manager to build and maintain playbooks and templates.
- DON’T SETTLE: Coordinate and optimize the legal procurement process for a rapidly expanding global team.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 99,840 - 137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 87,360 - 120,120
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2959490