Legal Procurement Operations Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional and results-oriented Legal Procurement Manager to join our global Legal team. Our growing operations team is leading the way in building scalable processes to increase team efficiency and operational excellence. We peer around corners and partner cross-functionally - bringing the best resources and real-time guidance to the legal team, enabling them to better support the business and accelerate Twilio’s growth. We are seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist who will facilitate the vendor contracts process, from procure to pay, for the Legal Team and will create and maintain scalable processes for Twilio as we continue to grow and mature.
Twilio is looking for a Legal Procurement Manager with solid interpersonal and communication skills, who has a strong attention to detail, good judgement and is business savvy.
- 3+ years of legal contracting or procurement experience, with at least 2+ years working with vendor contracts;
- Has experience or an interest in legal procurement;
- Ability to manage and juggle numerous agreements through the review process, from initial request to execution;
- Rigorous devotion to detail, customer service and organization; process-oriented
- Experience with systems such as Adobe Acrobat, Atlassian/JIRA, Salesforce, Coupa, Box and DocuSign;
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management, ERP and Procurement Systems \
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects across several functional teams;
- A process thinker and natural problem-solver. You are always thinking about how to make something better end to end, and you think critically about the key metrics that will indicate when you are successful.
The Legal Procurement Manager will own the review of the procurement process within the legal team from end to end - from procure to pay. They will assist with playbooks and template upkeep, understanding / identifying the team’s pain points and infrastructural needs to enable vendor deal velocity and improving handoffs between sourcing, procurement, legal, privacy and security teams. This position will aid with process improvements related to fast tracking vs. requiring legal review.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsibility for the legal PO/PR process, identifying pain points and process improvements, and serving as the legal team’s primary point of contact for Accounts Payable and Sourcing Procurement teams.
- BE BOLD: Identify solutions to minimize delays and ensure the process is smooth and efficient, (e.g., building a legal procurement process for reviewing outside counsel engagement letters).
- DRAW THE OWL: Help with driving priority technology systems initiatives, such as the implementation of a new contracts lifecycle management system.
- BE INCLUSIVE and EMPOWER OTHERS: Incorporate best practices and feedback from legal and key cross-functional stakeholders into process improvements.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with the Commercial Legal Ops Manager to build and maintain playbooks and templates.
- DON’T SETTLE: Coordinate and optimize the legal procurement process for a rapidly expanding global team.
The Legal team is central to Twilio's continued growth. Our growing operations team is leading the way in building scalable processes to increase team efficiency and operational excellence in order to create processes for Twilio as we grow and scale.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $72,184- $99,253
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2561269