Legal Operations Coordinator United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Legal Operations Coordinator to support the Legal Leadership team and report to the Director of Legal Operations within the Legal organization. Your role will provide integral support to the Legal team, helping them stay on track with company priorities. By helping to coordinate projects and logistics, you will help prioritize time among many cross-functional priorities and strategic initiatives and be a key player in making the Twilio legal team successful. Additionally, you will act as an internal resource for team-related initiatives and help us live up to our company value of Wear the Customer’s Shoes.
Twilio is looking for a coordinator who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of executing on their executive's / team’s priorities. They also have:
- 2+ years of administrative support experience.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up. Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours if needed.
- Mac and Google Docs proficiency preferred; also Microsoft Word, Excel, Calendar and Google Sheets skills. Keynote experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to anticipate needs and a genuine desire to help others do their best work.
- Desire to learn new systems that support legal operations and project management.
As a Legal Operations Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Manage the organization of Box, Google Drive and other team resources used to house internal documentation. Prepare timely and accurate expense reports. Assist in scheduling any prep meetings needed for task completion.
- DRAW THE OWL: Handle special projects as required or requested. Use creativity in the approach to problem solving.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Manage ongoing initiatives via meeting management, document organization, and both email and in-person follow ups (as applicable). Partner with members of the team as well as other cross functional team members to ensure successful project completion. Assist with matter management in our eBilling platform and respond to billing inquiries from outside counsel and our internal clients. Help shepherd our procurement process for the legal team by acting as a liaison with the Procurement Legal, Sourcing, Privacy, Security Teams and vendors.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Help organize quarterly offsites as needed and global legal team meetings, annual Legal Kickoff events, happy hours, and other team building events and brainstorm new initiatives to strengthen employee engagement. Develop and distribute team-specific and/or event surveys.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Demonstrate integrity while handling confidential information. Understand the need to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
The Legal team plays a critical role in realizing the Company’s priorities and initiatives. In order to operate effectively you would help prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives. By ensuring no detail goes unnoticed and no task falls through the crack, you will help ensure Twilio’s continued growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, equity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
This position will be a remote position located in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $32.74-$45.01
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3071864