Learning Coordinator Remote - Global
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Learning Coordinator to play a key role in an exciting, fast-paced, growing and disruptive technology company. Twilio’s Talent Development team is in an exciting phase - building out core systems and programs to support organization-wide learning initiatives.We’re seeking a Learning Coordinator, who will be a critical member of the team. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires someone who is data-driven, quick to pick up new skills, and can work well with people around the world. Reporting to the Director of Talent Development, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s growth.
Twilio is looking for a coordinator who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of supporting learning teams. They also have:
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- 4-8yrs of experience with Project Coordinator and/or Training Coordinator duties
- Experience in project planning including resource management, scoping, scheduling and documenting progress.
- Previous experience in LMS (Learning Management System) administration.
- Experience planning and implementing training programs.
- Requires excellent Excel experience– Vlook-up and pivot tables. Ability to handle large files in Excel with thousands of training records and multiple sheets.
- Google Suite experience is a must.
- Experience with pulling, analyzing, and contextualizing data into meaningful reports.
- Proficient in Zoom. Ability to send out invites to team members.
- Professional and ability to articulate well.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and trends and learn new tools or skills.
- Ability to work well under time constraints, handle multiple tasks and deal with sensitive and confidential information effectively.
As a Learning Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Develop and maintain strong working relationships and effective communications with the Talent Development team, People team, and broader Twilio stakeholders to ensure training operations and needs are met.
- BE AN OWNER: Promote usage of content library and LMS system across Twilio through curated offerings. Track usage of LMS and content library, reported on a weekly basis. Maintain team inbox/Slack channels, including responding to training requests, LMS troubleshooting requests, survey feedback, and other communications. Handle registrations and attendance tracking for workshops.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop, maintain, and champion a training results dashboard. Update and maintain training completion records and surveys related to our training offerings.
- DON’T SETTLE: Partner with internal LMS administrators on other teams to maintain, troubleshoot, and improve the learning management system. Support the implementation of various talent development programs and initiatives.
The Talent Development team is a vital part of Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with leadership and management across the organization to develop Twilio’s most important resource: our people. Now that we are an increasingly diverse, distributed and complex workforce, our work is even more critical as we work to provide predictable, stable, scalable, and impactful development opportunities to all our Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Global/ Remote office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2976004