Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead Software Engineer - Mobile to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s mobile product offering is critical to our users workflow. From designers, to user testers, to product managers, the work of our mobile engineering team helps our users to remain a part of the product development process wherever they may be.
What you’ll do
- Work with designers and product managers to develop new features for our InVision mobile apps
- Launch and support features that will be used by millions of designers around the globe
- Research and help to define technical standards for the company
- Lead code reviews and guide architecture decisions for the team
- Create documentation and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor
- Actively work to understand and implement initiatives to drive quality including testability, stability, performance, and clean code
- Mentor and learn from the developers, product managers, and designers on your team
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Great communication skills and experience leading projects
- A history of building mobile apps using React Native
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1877125