Senior Security Engineer - Compliance & Risk Worldwide
InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we’ve learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
Our team is in search of a Senior Security Engineer to help us maintain security and compliance on the systems we design.
About the Team:
Our experienced security team manages all areas of application security, platform security, compliance, audit, and risk. You will be part of a unique team that develops and manages compliance with audit requirements and other frameworks, as well as the identification of risk that doesn’t inhibit speed and innovation for product development. This position will report to the Director of Security Compliance, Audit, and Risk.
What you’ll do:
- Help us be compliant. Develop roadmap initiatives based on customer needs (e.g., GDPR, SOC 2, PCI, FEDRAMP, etc.) and drive them through readiness and gap assessments, control implementation, and internal/third party audits.
- Delight in the details. Respond to questionnaires, emails, conduct research, lead calls, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders using explicit technical details and professionalism.
- Understand risky business. Take traditional risk management concepts and apply them to out of the box situations and complex technologies that drive acceptable business resolutions as a co-owner.
- Manage vendor risk. Assist in the ongoing support of the Third Party Risk Management program, performing vendor security reviews and risk analyses.
- Build knowledge, not perfection. Ability to create diagrams or necessary customer artifacts including policies, standards and procedures, and surface work to build on areas that need improvement.
- Empower others. Share information, build relationships, and collaborate across all aspects of security, sales, legal, and engineering with candor and compassion.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security
- 3+ years’ experience in areas of compliance, audit, and risk; preferably at a startup or SaaS provider
- Polished professionalism developed through consulting or engaging directly with customers, auditors, and third-parties
- Self-directed and motivated to foster creative problem solving as well as out of the box thinking
- Working understanding of how compliance operates with cloud-native technology stacks
- Bonus points for broad exposure to complex and cutting edge technologies such as containerization, real-time threat detection, secrets management, continuous deployment, and AWS/DevSecOps tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3318075