Lead Quality Assurance Specialist Worldwide
- 6+ years of hands-on quality assurance experience testing web-based technology products.
- 4+ years experience specifically focused on quality assurance testing for web applications and software products, including cross-browser and cross-device testing -- emulated and on-device.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on cross-functional project teams and to follow and iterate upon established QA processes and best practices.
- Proven experience testing within both Waterfall and Agile contexts, from project discovery through initial development and ongoing maintenance, and everything in between.
- Knowledge and familiarity with industry standard QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience authoring and presenting thoughtful test strategies with a focus on critical thinking and continuous improvement of test coverage and client delivery.
- Experience generating buy-in for test strategies in relatable and easy to understand formats for non-technical and cross-disciplinary audiences, across internal and client stakeholders.
Nice to have
- A strong familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem (e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions).
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Cypress, Selenium, Puppeteer, PHPUnit, etc), philosophically and/or in implementation.
- Experience managing production teams in the delivery of client work and in alignment with established production metrics.
- Team leadership or personnel management experience in conducting 1:1s, delivering feedback, escalating performance issues, and delivering performance reviews.
- Remote working experience.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/lead-quality-assurance-specialist/