Lead Product Manager, Cloud Content Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Data team is in search of a Lead Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive our Cloud Content strategy. At InVision, we are already leading design collaboration. We’re looking for someone to help us make the end to end design file creating, sharing, and editing experience magically frictionless. As the Lead Product Manager, you will partner with our engineering organization to set strategy, vision, and roadmaps for the Cloud Content initiative, balancing technical trade offs, customer requests, and market trends.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take on the role of a player coach, balancing strategy and execution among your group
- You’ll be InVision’s thought leader and evangelist on cloud content
- You’ll work closely with our executive team to align the company around cloud content strategy
- You’ll work with engineering partners to scope solutions, evaluate strategies, and ensure quality
- You’ll manage the roadmap for our product area, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- You have 7+ years as a Product Manager or similar role
- You have a successful track record of diving in to big projects and manage them from start to finish
- You’ve worked on syncing or streaming collaboration technology
- You’ve managed or mentored a small team of product managers
- You take a metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- You have the ability to engage with end-users, conduct user research, and intelligently integrate findings into your work
- You thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1457477