Lead Product Designer Worldwide
Our team is in search of a Lead Product Designer to help us reimagine the future of work with Freehand.
About the team:
The pandemic has sped up digital transformation across so many companies that now we are at the dawn of a new era. Creating best-in-class digital experiences demands collaboration at a whole new scale—it’s the work of the entire company, not just one team.
In partnership with your Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team in creating experiences for Freehand that 1) foster inclusive, collaborative creation, 2) promote engaged, empowered audiences, and 3) create actionable, ownable outcomes.
Our team is at the forefront of shaping how teams share work within their organizations—think less time in back to back zooms and more time effectively working.
In partnership with your product and engineering peers, you will work to connect the dots across our feature sets and develop new experiences that change the future of how teams collaborate.
What you’ll do:
- Take complex problems and distill them into solutions that are simple and easy to understand
- Be a systems thinker, approaching each problem by considering how the elements in the experience interact with one another across multiple workflows
- Oversee the user experience of products from discovery through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team and provide mentorship to other designers to fuel professional growth
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products with a cross-functional team using an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3533173