Lead Product Designer – Europe Worldwide
- Lead client facing discovery and design workshops, discussions and co-creation sessions both remotely and in-person
- Lead activity planning and budgeting for all design related activities within project timeline and budget constraints. Partner with Project and Account Managers to plan for ideal project outcomes and mitigating risk.
- Iterative, modular design production, documentation and communication at various fidelity levels:
e.g. concept development, style tiles and production style guides, user journeys, interactive prototypes, wireframes and layouts, high fidelity comps, motion and animation definition etc.
- Proactively collaborate with other disciplines on scope definition and design deliverables, building relationships across disciplines and with our clients, fostering an environment of psychologically safe collaboration and critique
- Perform simple design research and testing, turning insights into actionable recommendations and design solutions
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback for more junior designers
- Support design leadership with design process and growth initiatives
- Deep familiarity with modern website and app design principles across multiple devices - with a particular focus on layout, typography, colour, media and accessibility
- Equally comfortable with conceptual design and tactical design production in a fast paced agency environment with effective time management. Ability to balance business, audience and technical needs to drive positive design outcomes.
- Clear and concise client communication skills, with ability to confidently present design work with supporting rationale and compelling storytelling. Confident workshop facilitation skills and co-creation mindset to define problems, ideate and define solutions.
- Fluency with modern design, prototyping and remote collaboration tools
(e.g. Figma and Miro) and expertise in interactive prototyping
- Systematic design thinking and expertise in creating modular component libraries and design systems
- Experience with large scale content publishing or relevant adjacent expertise around designing for digital-first, editorial content
- Be able to work collaboratively within a diverse multidisciplinary team and efficiently manage design feedback from multiple stakeholders. Agility to adapt to a range of different organisational working styles (e.g. agile, waterfall, lean etc.)
- Ability to plan and conduct simple user research and validation activities providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to reduce it
Nice to have
- Experience with designing for Wordpress and Gutenberg blocks
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows and content management platforms
- Experience working with enterprise-scale clients
- Experience with remote working
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/lead-product-designer-europe/