Launch Engineer Remote, US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is searching for a Launch Engineer to join the Launch Services Team in our Professional Services Organization. You will partner with our Technical Launch Managers help our customers successfully implement a wide range of Twilio’s products. The person in this role has the ability to build technical relationships by learning about our customer’s business and operational requirements. . Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Launch Services, this position is critical to the success of new Twilio customers.
Twilio is looking for a candidate who is comfortable building out API workflows/process, troubleshooting technical issues, creating workarounds, and helping customers test their application. You are also at ease sitting down with developers, product managers, and executives and advising them on the best way to utilize cloud communications technology. They also have:
- 4+ years demonstrated sales/support experience with SaaS software solutions
- API development/consulting experience
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with implementing and managing SMTP, DNS and email infrastructure
- Experience with web based ecosystem and technology stacks as well as understanding of object oriented programming
- Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
As a Launch Engineer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Understand customer requirements and communicate the technical and business value of solving customer communication needs using Twilio product features
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop customized demos, presentations, and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate Twilio’s value to the customer
- BE AN OWNER: Be willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Know what customers need to come first and what to escalate and when
- BE BOLD: Set our customer’s up for success by not only teaching others ‘how to fish’ but how to fish at scale
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. The Launch Services Team is crucial to gaining revenue for Twilio. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring their success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2180477