Kubernetes Solutions Engineer Worldwide
Company: Giant Swarm
- You will dive deep into the customer's architecture and needs on their way to Kubernetes and advise them regarding our product, what tools to use, how to do monitoring, CI/CD.
- First moments are important! So your main job is to create a great onboarding experience for our customers and handle all questions during preparation and installation.
- You build and maintain recipes or helm charts for important tools that customers might need, fully packaged and documented to run easily on Kubernetes, contributing back to the respective Open Source repositories where possible.
- You hold trainings and join our sales people for presentations at customers.
- To sum it up: Customer Success is all that matters. You cover security and process questions and make sure that everything is ready for the customer to get their installation production ready. Furthermore you are happy to support the customer along their journey. Request can vary from general Kubernetes questions to real architecture problem, to modern applications deployments workflow.
- Ultimately, you are also responsible for documentation and making sure you only need to answer once.
- Requests can vary from general Kubernetes questions, to problems in using their new infrastructure to real problems in the infrastructure that need more machine room help. Ultimately, you are also responsible for documentation and making sure you only need to answer once.
- You have experience with more than one programming language, including Go, and a strong architectural background.
- You are feeling at home in the Kubernetes world, especially the multitude of Open Source tools around Kubernetes and the Container World.
- You can explain complicated things, concisely and easily for a diverse audience.
- You have a strong sense to provide an awesome customer service that makes life easier for Developers. Your communication skills (especially written form) are excellent. Very good English skills are a must.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
Deutschkenntnisse wären ein dicker Pluspunkt.
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with Giant Swarm (we are a fully remote team) is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. If you take up a task, own it. If you see a problem, solve it.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, your choice to work at home or in a coworking space, flexible hours, minimal meetings, transparent communication, etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Contact Anna or apply directly.