Knowledge Management Specialist Fishers, IN
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Knowledge Management Specialist to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You are a Knowledge Management Guru!
- You thrive in customer supporting focused team.
- You love the idea of educating users on the wide range of features and tools available to them.
- You know how to assist in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain content for Formstack products
- Develop, audit, and manage high-quality content in Forstack public-facing help sites.
- Develop a strategy across an organization to make content consistently written and easy to find.
- Provide content support to various customer-facing and internal teams to drive improvements to Formstack knowledge base and workflows.
- Work through a backlog of existing requests to create/update help site articles across all products and assist with developing a style guide to be followed as we migrate help site providers.
- Enforce that style guide on all existing articles and will regularly audit all content to ensure continued relevancy.
How You Will Succeed:
- Prioritize large numbers of requests
- Communicate clearly and consistently with members of multiple departments to update the status of requests and obtain information needed for new/existing content.
- Quickly pivot as a new request comes in and delegate the creation of content to others when appropriate.
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Experience in copy editing/content management
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in developing and evolving our knowledge management strategy
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with multiple Formstack products
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000 per year.
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!