Junior Designer United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Location: Washington, DC
Revolution Messaging is hiring a Junior Designer to be based in our Washington, DC headquarters. This role will work directly with a team of political creatives to develop social media shareables, banner ads and print material for campaigns and causes.
You’ll join a growing team of designers and strategists to help politically progressive campaigns, organizations and nonprofits succeed in an increasingly digital world. You’ll do interesting work for clients who are making the world a more progressive, safer and tolerant place.
- Working under the direction of senior designers, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, to bring creative visions to life.
- Producing billboards, banner ads, website takeovers, Facebook shareables, TV/web commercial end cards/titles, motion infographics and more.
- Staying current with design trends, technologies and current events to best serve clients and ensure that our team is constantly evolving.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow in position
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, portfolio and cover letter in the form below.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Vacancy page : https://revolutionmessaging.com/jobs/junior-designer