Junior control engineer Pisa, Italy /
Company: Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards.
Our team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional team members.
We are looking for a Junior Control Engineer to operate in our factory in Buti (PI).
The Junior Control Engineer will be responsible for defining program requirements and technical specifications of the project’s framework, working alongside our mechanical designer.
What you will help out with
1. Developing PLC/Motion Control softwares (Mitsubishi and similar) and axis/motion controls (i.e. drives’ parameterization).
2. Writing and keeping updated the technical documentation and reference manuals for the program
3. Providing technical assistance for the software’s updates and maintenance.
4. Configuring machines’ safety systems (control units/PLC, sensors, etc.).
5. Configuring control interfaces, for example HMI interfaces.
6. Performing I/O (input / output) tests to make sure the program works as expected and fixing and correcting the code should a malfunction arise.
7. Installing the program and loading it on the machine, taking care of the testing and start-up of the machine or automated system, in collaboration with the mechanical designer.
8. Planning and drawing electrical diagrams on the panel and on the machine.
We like you to have:
1. At least 1 year of previous experience in the automation field.
2. A degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering or similar.
3. Knowledge of software design platforms (Mitsubishi or similar).
4. Knowledge of C# and WPF languages.
5. An analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work well in a team.
7. Good knowledge of English.
Additional preferred technical skills
1. Experience with Vision.
2. Previous experience with Robot/Cobot.
1. National contract: Grafici Editori PMI.
2. RAL €37,000.
3. Additional signing bonus: €1,500
Place of work: Buti (PI).
Type of contract: Full time, 6 months' fixed-term contract.
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.