Jr RevOps Analyst Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
The 1Password Revenue Operations team is committed to building and maintaining an efficient go to market engine across people, process and platforms. Delivering insights on our business performance, acting as custodians for our data and driving our teams towards actionable outcomes are goals we aspire to achieve.
Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations Analyst (RevOps Analyst) will be responsible for supporting the work of the Revenue team through the use of the technology stack at 1Password. This role has the unique opportunity to gain full exposure to various areas of the revenue operations team, supporting pipeline creation to the quote to cash process. This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 0-2 years of sales operations experience in an individual contributor capacity.
- Someone looking to kick off their career in revenue operations, whether that be fresh into the workforce or making a career shift from a sales team
- Capable knowledge in Marketing and Sales funnel KPIs and management.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and data analysis (pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas).
- Analytical mindset with a mature skillset focused on extracting & analyzing data from Salesforce.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Salesforce related experience
What you can expect:
- Champion CRM data hygiene across leads, accounts and opportunities.
- Support the Revenue team through data analysis and updates of Salesforce data, including leveraging mass updates tools including Dataloader.
- Work closely with Revenue Operations Analyst to build and maintain operational reporting and dashboards to bring visibility to actionable insights.
- Support the RevOps team with project management including prioritizing and scheduling of large scale updates and process changes affecting the Revenue team.
- Identify areas of of improvement and collaborate to identify solutions to streamline and automate data and processes
- Maintain and improve the usage of ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Sales Navigator
- Support top of funnel initiatives for our pipeline generating teams such as our new outbound program (i,e, identifying and importing contacts/accounts from ZoomInfo into Salesforce)
- Work closely with existing business leaders to redistribute books of business across teams and individuals
- Support offboarding/onboarding of new and former reps by ensuring that their accounts, opportunities, and leads are always redistributed
- Play a key role in deducing contacts, leads, and accounts within Salesforce
- Collaborate with the deal desk team to support with high-volume deal desk approvals and provisioning, gaining exposure to the quote to cash process
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.