Jr. Product Analyst Indianapolis, IN
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for an a Jr. Product Analyst to add to our team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis and Colorado Springs. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Product Analyst who’s is a mix of data nerd and documentation extraordinaire. This role will begin by supporting us in the front-end gathering of data and assisting in defining requirements. They’ll also be critical on the backend, testing that these solutions are meeting the needs of our customers and if not, helping analyze needed iterations.
What You Will Do:
You will work in three phases:
- Phase 1 - Data: Work closely with our product team to gather the right data needed to make informed decisions. Become an expert in all our tools needed to gather data while building solid relationships with cross functional teams needed to get this data.
- Phase 2 - Definition: Help us define, document, and dial-in what needs to be built, and how. For this phase, you will work with our product managers, designers, and developers to figure out what the solution should be, and how it surfaces to the user.
- Phase 3 - Quality: Help us to analyze the releases after they come out of development, providing feature set and UX feedback to stakeholders based on success metrics set prior to launch.
How You Will Succeed:
- Work closely with our product team to identify and deliver data request needs.
- Own and develop strong working relationships with the Data Team, Sales Team, and other departments to get data needed.
- Take data requests from product team and work with them to ensure it’s the data they need to make the best decision possible.
- Work with Product Managers and Product Designers to write clear requirements to hand off to developers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to write release requirements and documentation.
- Help identify success metrics, ensure proper documentation is done to implement that tracking, and then report back on the results of the release.
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical background. Comfortable writing SQL queries and digging through data to find targeted data sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and documentation skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working with cross-functional roles in a SaaS environment.
- Self-starting, driven worker who can take ownership while also being eager to help others succeed.
- Comfortable learning and using new analytic and data tools.
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/bYTcWtFrLF