IT Specialist Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
We are currently looking for an IT Specialist to provide superior support for technical issues of moderate complexity in a timely fashion. With a highly distributed employee base in a high growth company, this role demands a self directed go-getter with a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality. Our perfect IT Specialist is curious, driven to solve problems, and self-sufficient. While this role won’t operate following the sun we do expect flexibility as issues may arise outside of “normal” working hours.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Independently triage and resolve Tier 1 & 2 technical issues for Doximity employees with a sense of urgency
- Educate and support local and remote users on appropriate usage of a variety of software and systems used in day-to-day operations
- Manage distribution and recovery of company equipment during onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain employee access to various platforms such as GitHub and AWS - leveraging technologies such as Terraform and other scripting
- Create and maintain excellent documentation of processes and solutions.
- Own and manage the security assessment process for all clients evaluating Doximity as a potential vendor
- Serve at the primary point of contract for client questions regarding Doximity’s security practices
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ of IT industry experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred (4+ years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree)
- High proficiency configuring and troubleshooting Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Experience and understanding in implementing single sign-on products, particularly Okta
- Experience supporting users within a GSuite environment
- Experience managing security assessments from either the client or vendor side
- Strong knowledge of administration and tunneling with SSH and VPN
- Familiarity with Server OS, Web Servers, Databases, and Server Applications
- Initiative, tenacity, and a passion for supporting customers
- Be HIGHLY professional, friendly, patient, and positive!
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1457913