IT Specialist, Helpdesk Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for a IT/Helpdesk specialist who will work on Articulate’s Helpdesk team to provide support to our fully remote staff and manage our cloud systems. This role will manage small projects and look for ways to improve the way we do things on the help desk.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot laptop and desktop computer hardware issues
- Provide responsive assistance with various technical issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Manage, audit access to, and purchase licenses for a variety of software tools
- Administer Google Workspace
- Document process and data flows
- Communicate clearly with employees
- Support security policies and procedures to protect the company’s network, systems, and data
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
What you should have:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Experience providing technical support in a distributed environment
- Passion and skills for helping people and solving problems
- Curiosity for how things work and initiative to dig in
- Experience documenting procedures and creating process maps
- 2 years experience providing computer support
- 1 year of experience in networking
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Familiar with Google Workspace for Business applications and administration
- Understanding of writing light code/software workflow
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.