IT Audit Manager United States
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will lead the maturing, expansion, and review of our Business Systems control procedures. In collaboration with various team leads, this role will be critical in developing innovative ways to scale our processes while remaining compliant with current and future policies and standards. Consultative in its nature, this role will partner with team leads and provide guidance on control activity best practices while thinking about the impact (both positive and negative) on people, process, compliance, and audit evidence.
This role is intentionally focused on the process and procedures of internal Business Systems, and our impact on internal stakeholders (Finance, Support, Sales, etc.). It will require that we build relationships with other security and compliance professionals within Elastic and integrate into the larger corporate compliance strategy. Success in the role will be defined as our collective ability to build and maintain the best business systems in the world while staying ahead of customer and regulating authority requirements. If this excites you, let's talk!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Taking ownership of the Business Systems Control Matrix including review of compliance gaps, accuracy of control activities, and standards mapping.
- Taking ownership of policy and procedure documents that directly support Business Systems
- Providing best practice guidance on processing procedures and controls to support all business systems operations.
- Establishing the internal audit framework for testing effectiveness of control activities and cataloging of audit evidence
- Testing control activities and creating workpapers to support walkthroughs, test procedures, and test results.
- Reporting audit findings and progress with regards remediation to senior management
Let’s Talk If You have:
- 6+ years experience in technology or security audits reviewing risk management, access management, change management, and operations.
- Significant experience with ISO27001 framework and working knowledge of other related frameworks, including SOC2, COBIT, PCI, HIPPA, etc.
- Significant experience with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for a multi-national public company and its impact on ERP application controls.
- Experience in auditing agile software development processes with automated test and release processes
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical and problem solving ability
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience with Application controls within NetSuite ERP
- CISA and/or other related certifications
- Being Amazing and driven
Target locations: Denver, CO; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA;
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1192243