ISV Partner Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an ISV Partner Manager to serve in a hybrid capacity - selling to and selling through our growing ISV platform partners. This person will be responsible for developing strong partnerships with existing ISVs, building scalable ISV partnerships that result in repeatable selling motions and managing complex deals to closure.
The ideal candidate will possess both a partner and direct sales background which enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level and successfully orchestrate complex sales cycles with a deep understanding of enterprise ISVs and public cloud technology providers. In addition, demonstrating experience in managing conflict is a must.
- 7+ years of ISV selling experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical deals/partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in selling cloud software or consumption/usage based technical products & services
- Experience in utilizing sales systems and data analytic tools (SFDC, Tableau, Looker) to drive the rhythm of the business and track business health metrics.
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers and C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Experience in consistently exceeding quota against revenue targets (quarter or annual)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as experience working cross functionally with teams in field sales, sales strategy & analytics, marketing, legal, customer success and security.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MS or MBA is a plus
Nice To Have
- Experience in the CX or Contact Center space working with consulting partners to deliver vertical industry specific use cases
- Technically savvy (architecture design experience) and ability to advise on SaaS architectures
- DRAW THE OWL: Shape and execute our ISV strategies to increase Twilio’s market share and brand awareness
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Identify high-potential partners who would be strong candidates for a long-term strategic relationships with Twilio and negotiate ISV deal structures as part of growing the ecosystem
- DON'T SETTLE: Develop a deep understanding partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with Twilio partner senior executives, compliance, go to market and product marketing to build and implement partner strategy
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2352338