Integrations Developer, Business Systems Worldwide
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Business Systems Overview
We’re always on the search for amazing people. The Business System Team consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same.
As a Integration Developer, you will play a critical role in developing mission critical data workflows for our Business Systems Engineering team. You will be responsible for the end to end process of designing, developing, testing and deploying data integration workflows. Collaboration with the business stakeholders will be key in designing a scalable and efficient workflow. This role involves working with major SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo and giving you the creative canvas to help Elastic be efficient and automated for years to come.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing and managing data integration workflows between platforms using Talend that are efficient, scalable and performant
- Collaborating with stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance) to design efficient and scalable solutions
- Maintain existing data integration flows including bug fixes and feature requests
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ years of experience working with a integration platform like Talend, Mulesoft, Informatica
- Extensive knowledge of data objects for SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Netsuite and Marketo
- Extensive experience integrating with REST APIs using JSON documents
- Programming experience with an object oriented programming language (ex: Java)
- Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Demonstrated experience launch business-critical data pipelines and workflows
- Ability to think outside the box and design creative solutions
- Being awesome <3
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Target Locations: Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; London, UK; Prague, Czech Republic.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable lae.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1208849