InfoSec - Sr. Security Engineer Worldwide
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are reinventing what's possible with data and delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 1000+ Elasticians across 30+ countries into one closely knit team, while the broader community spans over 100 countries.
We’re always on the search for amazing people. People who have a real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. Right now we are looking for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead to join our Information Security (InfoSec) team. The InfoSec team leads the strategy, policy, and programs for information security company-wide. Our responsibilities include risk management, implementing a holistic security program, preventing and detecting security threats, and handling incident response. We do all of this in a globally distributed company, thinking differently about how to best achieve critical information security objectives.
- Do you thrive in navigating ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, and take a global view?
- Do you have a passion for telling stories?
- Do you like to ask questions and find creative ways to get answers?
This could be your dream job and we'd love to meet you.
You will be responsible for helping us understand the world we work in. You will create narratives and context based on global analysis and research. You will help us figure out how we should best protect the information our customers choose to share with us.
What you’ll do:
- Provide clear, meaningful cyber intelligence to understand our adversaries, their motivations, and their actions.
- Establish analysis and communication processes to share how cyber threats might affect our customers.
- Collaborate with external groups, including law enforcement, to build information sharing partnerships.
What you’ve done:
- Implement an intelligence program in a complex, distributed, global environment. Cloud experience a plus.
- Seek the why and how -- have a never-ending curiosity for uncovering cyber behavior.
- Partner with cyber detection lead to develop creative techniques for detecting threat actor activity.
- BS/BA degree (MBA or Masters is a plus)
- Be great
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe. Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1453838