Incident Response Manager Remote - Ireland /
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Dublin revolutionising marketing and customer experience automation. Our software allows all of our users the power of automation to scale and grow their businesses.
We are currently seeking an Incident Manager to join our Tech & Product organisation to coordinate our incident response process, provide executive-level communications, and collaborate closely with Engineering, Technical Support, and Customer Success teams. You will also contribute to managing and improving our release and change process across our services.
What Your Day Could Consist Of
- Manage the incident response process from reporting to resolution, including acting as the single point of contact for all internal communication to stakeholders such as Engineering and Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and the Executive teams.
- Support engineers as they respond to incidents, manage escalations, and ensure the correct responders are on the case.
- Coordinate the post-incident review, analyse incidents for trends, and track follow-up work to ensure correct monitoring and automated alerting is in place and ensure incident recurrence does not occur.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Technical Support, Customer Success, Marketing, and Engineering to improve incident communication and escalation processes.
- Manage the release of ActiveCampaign products and services and monitor release health for incident development, and coordinate with engineers for unplanned releases.
- Communicate updates on the prior week’s releases and planned changes for the upcoming week.
- Seek out release, change, and incident-related process inefficiencies and develop creative solutions for improvement.
- Drive the development and adoption of SLOs and SLIs, and ensure every incident has an associated SLO/SLI, or includes development of one within the follow-up work.
What Is Needed
- Schedule flexibility.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Familiarity with SaaS and hosted products.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools - Jira, OpsGenie, StatusPage & Confluence.
- Familiarity with release management in Scaled Agile, Scrum and Kanban setting.
- High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, and the ability to advocate for both clients and internal teams alike.
- Ability to handle and perform in stressful situations.
- An eye for detail and a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to parse the technical for a non-technical audience.
- Collaborative mindset for a cross-functional environment.
- Availability for on-call rotations and off-hours as needed.
- Experience with monitoring and performance monitoring tools.
Nice To Have
- Working experience with SaaS and hosted products.
- Working experience with product engineering, Security and Reliability Engineering teams, and client-facing teams.
- Working Experience of working with AWS or Other Public hosted applications.
- Familiarity with Git, Gitflow, and CI/CD.
- Experience with Gitlab.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.